1. A happy and productive workforce
A clean and organised office environment gives employees the freedom to concentrate on their work. Mess, clutter, and dirt can be very annoying and a distraction.
The pandemic has made UK workers more mindful about their health and, by extension, the cleanliness of office spaces.
Regular cleaning was considered more important than both the number of people they share their office with and improved air quality.
It can be irritating to work in an office where little care or attention is taken to keep things clean and tidy.
It is also possible that crucial documents could get misplaced or thrown away.
That is certainly true from a simple logistical perspective: we lose precious work minutes every time we go searching for a lost paper on a cluttered desk.
Hiring professional cleaners will ensure that your office runs like a well-oiled machine.
The cleaner your office is, the more likely your employees will take pride in their own personal space.
2. Save Money
Office cleaning if left to your staff can take up a lot of time.
This time should be used more productively utilising your staff in the roles they were employed for.
Having a professional office cleaning company gives you and your staff peace of mind that they can concentrate on their own tasks, not be burdened with having to ensure the office is clean and therefore not causing undue stress.
It is also worth considering just how many separate items within the office should be cleaned on a regular, weekly basis, as a quick, certainly not thorough checklist:
- work surfaces like desks, platforms, and workstations
- handles on doors, windows, rails, dispensers, and water coolers
- common areas like toilets, reception, changing rooms, corridors, and lifts
- the vehicle handles, steering wheels, seat belts, and internal surfaces
- control panels for machinery, control pads, and switches
- computer keyboards, printers, touch screens, monitors, and phones
- taps, kettles, water heaters, fridges, microwaves, and cupboards
- shared equipment like tools, machines, vehicles, pallet trucks, and delivery boxes
- post and goods coming in or being shipped out
Taking time to consider the impact on your staff and employing a professional cleaning company ensures they can work on the job you hired them for originally!
3. A safe, Covid aware environment
Without specialist office cleaners, it can be easy to let germs and bacteria build up.
In a very short space of time, it is very easy for bacteria to spread throughout the office.
We are all mindful of Covid and you may need to increase how often and how thoroughly you normally clean your workplace, as well as cleaning surfaces that you do not normally clean.
If you are cleaning because of a known or suspected case of COVID-19 in your workplace you should follow the GOV.UK guidance.
You should determine what cleaning regime is suitable for your business based on your risk assessment.
Your risk assessment will help you to identify what your cleaning regime will look like, but you should consider these examples:
- keep surfaces clear so that cleaning can be carried out more effectively
- clean areas regularly in line with your cleaning regime
- set clear guidance for the use and cleaning of toilets, showers, and changing facilities to make sure they are kept clean
- clean work areas and equipment between uses
- frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly
- if equipment like tools or vehicles are shared, then clean them after each use
The number of bacteria and germs found in an office environment can make it very easy for illnesses to spread, this will result in an escalation of sick days.
Our team is professionally trained in sanitation practices to ensure your office is hygienic, healthy, and germ-free.
4. Professional equipment and expertise
At Carter and Faraday, all of our professional cleaners are armed with the tools and equipment required to ensure your office cleaning is completed to the highest standard.
Using environmentally friendly products too!
All our staff are fully trained and you will have one of our team dedicated to your office, someone who will get to know your likes and dislikes and can tailor the cleaning to your exacting requirements.
We know that every office has different cleaning requirements.
At Carter and Faraday, we discuss, in detail with each client their exact requirements and create a bespoke plan from there.
We don’t have a standard general clean, or ‘one size fits all policy.
Our range of services covers all office cleaning and maintenance, including:
5. Environmentally friendly cleaning
At Carter and Faraday, we are proud to have achieved ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certification.
This is one of the reasons why we are one of the best professional cleaning companies across Surrey, Sussex, Kent, and South London.
We know how important it is to minimise our carbon footprint. We understand how our operations impact the environment.
With the ISO 14001 certification, we are committed to providing green cleaning services and helping our clients be more environmentally friendly too!
ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organisations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of businesses.
Here at Carter and Faraday, we are extremely proud of the service we offer.
Looking for the best cleaning prices? Backed up with an expert team from a family-run business?
We are here to help you get your office back into shape, working efficiently with ultimate cleanliness!
Give us a call today on 01444 482666 for a free consultation. We would be happy to talk you through the options to find the best solution for you with our bespoke services for your requirements.
Or click the link below.